Monday, October 25, 2010

Is the Orphan My Neighbor?

Today is a busy, feel sick kinda day. I'm working on some orders for our shop so they can hopefully be delivered/ shipped in the next few days. But in the meantime, check out this article.

I love "who is my neighbor" situations. For some reason they speak to me and are around right when I need confirmation. For as popular of a text that it is, I feel like I rarely hear sermons/ read articles pointing to "outside the box" neighbors. Not saying they aren't there, I just don't see them.

Anyways, the point of all of this rambling was that the confirmation when I originally went to Africa, was a sermon entitled "Is Africa my dying neighbor". (Earlier that day I had prayed, "God if you really want me to go to Africa make it really clear, you know in that tone of disbelief....) So when I stumbled upon this article on another blog I follow, it was a little slice of peace.

I would copy and paste it here, if I could figure out how to do it on blogger(since I question how many of you actually go to the link...) but I don't know how, so go to it, and not just the other orphan passionate ones who read this!

Is the Orphan My Neighbor?

No comments:

Post a Comment